Convenient (adjective): involving minimal trouble or effort; fitting in well with a person’s needs, activities, and plans. Examples include: wine that’s packaged in a lightweight paper carton instead of a breakable glass bottle, and, well, that’s the only necessary example you really need to know about, TBH.
Now that we’ve gotten that quick vocabulary lesson out of the way, we’re delighted to tell you a little about Bandit Wines, aka our latest obsession. The genius company is known for selling its wine in eco-friendly juice-box-esque containers that are reminiscent of those recyclable cartons your favorite coconut water comes in. The resealable wine vessels are perfect for many of our favorite Summer activities, including but not limited to:
- Sneaking alcohol into the movie theater without the people in your row silently judging you as you pop a cork halfway through the endless previews.
- Soaking up the sun on the beach while scamming your way around the “no glass allowed on the beach” law.
- Similarly, catching some rays at a hotel pool and circumventing the “no glass on pool deck” rule.
- Hiking in the mountains without a corkscrew in your backpack.
- Enjoying a boozy picnic without watchful park patrols asking you to throw away your glass wine bottles.
Though Bandit has been around since 2003, we’re somehow just now learning of its life-saving existence, and the discovery is making us even more excited to embark on our outdoor Summer adventures. The sippable boxes of vino come in seven flavor variations, including Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Rosé, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Red Blend, all of which are packaged in either 500-milliliter or one-liter cartons. That’s a whole lot bigger than those Rosé wine pouches that went totally viral last year, and we all know that more really is more when it comes to wine.
You can either purchase Bandit Wines online if you’re of legal drinking age or in one of the many grocery stores that carry it. Ahead, catch a glimpse of the portable wine containers in action . . . you’ll certainly feel compelled to hop on the Bandit bandwagon.